Game Card Vending

lakevending

I found an upright USI cigarette vending machine and have been debating what to do with it for a little while now. I was planning on swapping some of the rows out with trays that can fit chips in them, but I think I have a better idea. I want to put gaming cards in it (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh!, WoW, whatever is selling right now). I wanted to try and get it into the high school, but my husband disagrees. He thinks that it wouldn't do well there. The second option I came up with is the smaller of out 2 nearby malls. However, my husband is pretty sure that there is a gaming store there already (or at least there was a short while ago). The store is one of several operated by a friend of his, so we don't want to compete. Any ideas about where else I could put it? Or should I go for the high school? Thanks!

I found an upright USI cigarette vending machine and have been debating what to do with it for a little while now. I was planning on swapping some of the rows out with trays that can fit chips in them, but I think I have a better idea. I want to put gaming cards in it (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh!, WoW, whatever is selling right now). I wanted to try and get it into the high school, but my husband disagrees. He thinks that it wouldn't do well there. The second option I came up with is the smaller of out 2 nearby malls. However, my husband is pretty sure that there is a gaming store there already (or at least there was a short while ago). The store is one of several operated by a friend of his, so we don't want to compete. Any ideas about where else I could put it? Or should I go for the high school? Thanks!

i think those games are for younger kids than high school.

There is a nearby high school that adjusted is classes and now the high school is half middle school. Some of the cards do tend to sell better with the middle school crowd, but WoW and Magic are going strong all the way thru college. Hmmm, maybe the community college for the machine? If I stick with Magic, WoW and maybe some sports cards too?

i think those games are for younger kids than high school.

I disagree. I would think that high school kids are too young for those games.

There are stores in the mall that specialize in those games and every time I walk by, they are packed with young males aged 25-40! I don't understand the allure.

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

Archived