Need a suggested price for my machines/locations

venderone

My husband and I bought 2 Office Delis from Planet Antares about 2 years ago. I have been managing the business, but I am about to start another job. We need some suggestions for the selling price for the 2 machines that are both on location. The 2 locations are across the street from each other and bring in about $150 a month total.

Any advice is welcome!!

Dont take this the wrong way but IMO they would be worth no more than $1000.00 total for both machines and locations. I personaly wouldnt even give that but if someone was just getting started and wanted "something" to get them going I would advise them to pay no more than $500 each.

Planet Antares have awful resale value and the locations are not doing enough in revenue to factor in the price.

Dont take this the wrong way but IMO they would be worth no more than $1000.00 total for both machines and locations. I personaly wouldnt even give that but if someone was just getting started and wanted "something" to get them going I would advise them to pay no more than $500 each.

Planet Antares have awful resale value and the locations are not doing enough in revenue to factor in the price.

That about says it all.

Thanks for your timely response.

That about says it all.

Archived