I'll pay you a 1$ for a quarter.

leo7068

Hello Everyone,

I started getting a lot of pre 1965 quarters that were seperated out automatically when I used the coinstar machine (handy). My friend and I are going to start making them into guitar picks for another side bussiness. He has the smelting equipment, and I am getting the quarters. If anyone else has these older quarters I would be willing to buy them at 1$ each! Please email me at: admin@unlock-iphone-otb.com or reply here.

Thanks

Dave

Hello Everyone,

I started getting a lot of pre 1965 quarters that were seperated out automatically when I used the coinstar machine (handy). My friend and I are going to start making them into guitar picks for another side bussiness. He has the smelting equipment, and I am getting the quarters. If anyone else has these older quarters I would be willing to buy them at 1$ each! Please email me at: admin@unlock-iphone-otb.com or reply here.

Thanks

Dave

Couple of problems here Leo,

1 - The quarters are made of silver and I could get $3 for them if I wanted to sell them.

2 - I might be wrong about this, but I think it is illegal to destroy, deface etc... US currency.

1. Wow I quess I will have to offer more than 1$. How do I keep track of how much an old quarter is worth?

2. He said it is legal much like the penny presses. I quess I could look into it, but I trust him.

So if the year on the Quarter is 1965 is it worth anything ?  I am asking because I searched threw my coins and found 15 1965 Quarters 1 coin from Israel w/ a #5 on it  :huh: , and a quarter with  2 years on it (1776 1976 ) and then you turn it over and it has a drummer on it :huh:??  Tring to look it up to see if it is worth anything !!!

Wish me Luck !!

Any info of this stuff is welcone  !

Tiffeney wrote:

So if the year on the Quarter is 1965 is it worth anything ?  I am asking because I searched threw my coins and found 15 1965 Quarters 1 coin from Israel w/ a #5 on it  :huh: , and a quarter with  2 years on it (1776 1976 ) and then you turn it over and it has a drummer on it :huh:??  Tring to look it up to see if it is worth anything !!!

Wish me Luck !!

Any info of this stuff is welcone  !

they are worth 25c tiff

Alright I found out what the quarter w/ the drummer on the back was it is Bicentennial Washington's / Colonial drummer Quarter !  TAda ! 

Now if only someone knew what this Israel #5 coin is worth ?   I still am wondering how it got threw the machine since it is a little bit thiker !