AP 5500 Vend motor keeps spinning

iplaypin

Swap the "A" tray with the "B" tray and see if it still happens when pressing A1 or when pressing B1. Since you changed the motor already it could be a pinched wire grounding out that motor or a bad board. It could, if we stretched things, be another bad motor in the machine causing feed back into the system. You could try pulling all the trays forward to disconnect them in the back and test the "A" tray and see if it still happens. If it does push the trays in and disconnect the other motors on the a tray and get away.

But start by swapping trays. If it follows the tray we know it isn't the board or anything else in the machine. It would have to be an issue on that tray itself

Hi, thanks for the quick and useful response,I took your advice and switched tray "A" to tray "B" and tray "B" to tray A", back and forth a couple of times (resetting the machine each time), now its working fine.

I think the original vend motor was bad and I just had to convince to CPU that it is a good motor now by resetting it. Thanks, again, Ken

Archived