Sports arena machine

havending

Any one know much about these machines. I can get a used one for 795 before neg. It has a dba and set at 1.00 per play.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

It's basically a slum merchandiser. (Slum meaning lower cost prizes, as opposed to high end merchandise)

He's asking a lot for it, there's currently 2 on Ebay for less than $300 - in working order. (though no DBA on either)

You can easily change the cost per play to anything you want - though I would say either $0.50 or $1 like he has.

If you have a location for it and can get him down on price it's a good machine. I've never run one, but its essentially a Cyclone (by ICE) and that thing was made in 1996 and is still going strong.

Those are supposedly doing very well.

I can't use them do to legal issues here in Georgia...

That sucks.

All the malls and truck stops here have the string cutting I pad machine and other high level prizes. Is there a prize cap in ga?

That sucks.

All the malls and truck stops here have the string cutting I pad machine and other high level prizes. Is there a prize cap in ga?

Barber Cut Lite by Namco? It was the #1 merchandiser for awhile, I think it's topped now by Keymaster from Sega but it's still a great performing game.

Prize cap in GA is no prize over $5.00 wholesale. Its like a $300 fine per machine caught in violation. Also, until you pay the fine, your machine(s) are turned off. Also, if you don't pay within 10 days they confiscate the machine.

Side note regarding Barber Cut: If the strings are orange then those strings can be cut by using an infrared laser. White strings do not have this issue.

Archived