Canadian coin mechs for Seaga machines

CheckRaise

I wasn't sure whether to just post this onto my last post or not but decided it was a new topic....

Anyone know where to get good coin mechs for Canadian quarters (25 and 50 cent mechs) and 1 dollar coins (loonies)? I am looking to replace some of the mechanisms on a bunch of Seaga machines I basically had given to me but don't know which mechanisms are compatible. Some of the machines are TripleVend machines, but some of them are other models that look very similar (almost identical to) the TripleVend, however they are in fact different models. I only have the TripleVends in my possession right now and have only seen pictures of the other ones which are on their way to me, which is why I don't actually know the model numbers. Does Seaga use the same coin mechs across their product lines or am I going to have to find out the specific model numbers before I can find a compatible coin mech?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I thought I remembered finding a Canadian in my machine once. If I remember correctly they are the same size.

Ya the quarters work but I'm more curious about the 1 dollar coins. Obviously the U.S. does not have 1 dollar coins so I'm curious if anyone knows if anyone manufactures these mechanisms that would be compatible with Seaga machines

Archived