Tough Day Yesterday

Determined

I've had almost zero problems since I started but I guess yesterday I was due for a few:

- I stopped at a place and my machine was filled with ants. No one had noticed so I told them I needed to repair the machine and I would bring it back. Hopefully I can get rid of the ants.

- One of my busier locations the sales were way down. I guess I'll have to change it up soon!

- I stopped at a new location. Collected a whopping 51 cents. My machine wasn't working. I'm not sure if gumballs got soft from the heat and wouldn't vend correctly. Or they were damaged prior to putting them in. It could have been some other issue but there were 4 or 5 damaged near the bottom. Anyone else have an issue with damaged gumballs or them melting? Not sure if I should take the machine back or not.

- Another new location. I have a NW 60 vending gumballs. The quarters didn't drop down and jammed the coin mech. The location did quite well though!

- I recently installed a 5 way rack at one of my previous locations. It didn't do as well as I expected. I'm not sure how much I should expect. Anyone care to share what you would expect from a 5 way for a month? You can message me if you like

- I stopped at a new location. Collected a whopping 51 cents. My machine wasn't working. I'm not sure if gumballs got soft from the heat and wouldn't vend correctly. Or they were damaged prior to putting them in. It could have been some other issue but there were 4 or 5 damaged near the bottom. Anyone else have an issue with damaged gumballs or them melting? Not sure if I should take the machine back or not.

-

Yep, I had a tough day locating the other day. Struck out completely trying to find a home for my rack.

But as far as you gumball issue, I'm still not understanding what you mean by machine wasn't working. Did it turn and just not dispense? Did it not even turn? What exactly as it doing and what kind of machine was it?

Yep, I had a tough day locating the other day. Struck out completely trying to find a home for my rack.

But as far as you gumball issue, I'm still not understanding what you mean by machine wasn't working. Did it turn and just not dispense? Did it not even turn? What exactly as it doing and what kind of machine was it?

The gumball issue was this. I placed it there it was working fine. I went to service it and they said it wasn't working. I tried it and it was turning hard. Once in a while it would not dispense. I brought it home and I found like 4 or 5 crushed gumballs but not all in the wheel. I don't know if they got soft from the heat or were already damaged when I filled it. It was an Oak Vista. I got it working but I'm still not exactly sure what it was.

On another note I had someone agree to let me place 3 gumball machines. 1 in each of there locations. I went to deliver and they decided they didn't want them.

On another note I had someone agree to let me place 3 gumball machines. 1 in each of there locations. I went to deliver and they decided they didn't want them.

ugh

Archived