PMM stuck in nw 60

AMD Snacks

Hey all, I don't run a lot of nw, esp with candy  a few racks. I got some super 60s ready to go out with PMM, set to the 2nd notch in the candy wheel, trying to vend between 4-6 pieces. And I'm noticing sometimes two PMM wedge themselves together and don't drop out of the wheel during the vend. I never noticed this on 1800's or oaks, but then again i'm not there for every vend. Any Ideas on this issue, or just something you gotta live with?

never had this happen, but I think maybe at 4-6 pcs the setting may be too tight, the oak wheels are shallower than the NW so the Wedge opening is bigger for the same size vend. NW makes a shallower wheel (chicklet wheel) but I don't think it would help. MMP are becoming an item that cant be sold at a quarter due to cost.

I ended up opening it up to the next slot, vending about 6-8 pcs. Ends up still netting about $19 a bag. I might end up moving to the .50 vend in the future. You notice push back from locations if you make the switch?

If you do that, I would double what the least comes out. If you typically Vend 5-7 pieces, just Give out 10-12, tell them you want it worth thier while and the cost is going up. 

If you have compositing there, it Will be tough though.

Archived