Unexpected Chicken Worthy Locations

mainor5251

At $1500 a pop I'm always real selective where I put chicken machines. Last week I decided to put one in a small seafood restaurant where I had a 5 way rack that normally only does $50 a month. I was in the neighborhood so decided to stop in and check it. Was surprised to find $35 in it after only 5 days. I guess this was another example of the old saying "don't judge a book by its cover".

Please let us know the continuing sales for the next few months, and if that location is in a 'tourist' area with a lot of transient customers or just a typical neighborhood place.

I remember saying when Oak's disco pig came out that a strategy for that could / would involve rotating it in and out of your 'typical rack restaurant' stops as you service the route. With just a single theme and music, unless the stop involves a lot of transient clients the novelty will wear off, so just keep moving it to where its new! And sooner or later you will find the unexpected 'sweet stop' where, for some reason, its really popular and you can leave it longer...or buy another and start the process all over again.

Archived