TNT Vend/Top Notch Toys Products

havending

We had not used Top Notch for a while but after getting a user ID we placed a order.  I ordered the XL sticky and flashlights and the skate board erasers.  The flash lights were very nice.  They are a nice mix of lights with ladybug, TV, skull and other neat stuff.  All the lights are bright and well made and fill the whole cap.  The sticky is the best "large" I have seen in a long time.  Most other suppliers sticky have a few teasers and the rest is small to mid size.  But what I got was all large  that fill the cap.  I opened some of them and the are as large as my palm.  I got the Skate boards on sale to use as filler but there are good also so I may run them straight.  A concern I had was if the caps close good and seal tight Rachel and I talked about it and she told me that they would.  She was right all the caps close very good and tight.

They have some great stuff.  We will reorder soon and will be getting one inch this time.  We have sold the midnight shimmer type products for years and it sells great.  We used to get it from TNJ years back. TNT has a good looking version and its all the good stuff.  AA has a version that is loaded up with tiny rings making it less of a value.  And TNT has it for less a lot less.  There is also other one inch that will do well.

We had not used Top Notch for a while but after getting a user ID we placed a order. I ordered the XL sticky and flashlights and the skate board erasers. The flash lights were very nice. They are a nice mix of lights with ladybug, TV, skull and other neat stuff. All the lights are bright and well made and fill the whole cap. The sticky is the best "large" I have seen in a long time. Most other suppliers sticky have a few teasers and the rest is small to mid size. But what I got was all large that fill the cap. I opened some of them and the are as large as my palm. I got the Skate boards on sale to use as filler but there are good also so I may run them straight. A concern I had was if the caps close good and seal tight Rachel and I talked about it and she told me that they would. She was right all the caps close very good and tight.

They have some great stuff. We will reorder soon and will be getting one inch this time. We have sold the midnight shimmer type products for years and it sells great. We used to get it from TNJ years back. TNT has a good looking version and its all the good stuff. AA has a version that is loaded up with tiny rings making it less of a value. And TNT has it for less a lot less. There is also other one inch that will do well.

How was the shipping cost?

I've bought some 1" stuff from TNT and had decent results. They haven't had much new stuff in 1" for a while so I haven't been ordering from them, but I'll be needing some 2" stuff soon, so maybe I'll try the flashlights and sticky mix.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I've been very happy with TNT products.  Their capsules aren't the best, but the product is nice.  Like mentioned, sticky items are great!  I did very well with their Cop Shop 2".  It was on sale for cheap awhile back and it was a very good seller.  I just got some new stuff like the 2" flashlights and a bunch of 1" like sticky and erasers that I think will be a hit!  I wish they had more mustache and others in stock because they're priced less than A&A.

Freight was about 10 bucks more than what cardinal would have charged. Next order will be on a pallet. They are checking rates for me now. LJ we can always split a pallet if you want to just let me know.

Yeah man. I use to order pallets with them through SAIA. Very good way to save on shipping. Give me a shout bud when you want to.

Thanks for the feedback havending! We are working really hard to get the freight costs down for all you Midwest/east coast operators. Havending, I left you a voice mail about a new pallet program we are trying for the east coast. You and Land J should definitely combine your orders. I can put together a larger order for you and you would both save a ton on freight.

Our website current shows what we call "retail pricing" for anyone who visits. The key is to get your own log in (which we will provide for you) and then you can see your real price anytime. You just need to log in and click on the item to see it. You can email me or call 800-572-2501 and I will be happy to set you up.

Rachel@tntvend.com

Thanks for the feedback havending! We are working really hard to get the freight costs down for all you Midwest/east coast operators. Havending, I left you a voice mail about a new pallet program we are trying for the east coast. You and Land J should definitely combine your orders. I can put together a larger order for you and you would both save a ton on freight.

Our website current shows what we call "retail pricing" for anyone who visits. The key is to get your own log in (which we will provide for you) and then you can see your real price anytime. You just need to log in and click on the item to see it. You can email me or call 800-572-2501 and I will be happy to set you up.

Rachel@tntvend.com

Try central transport ct pallet program. It is the best i have found. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just an Update on the products.

A few weeks ago I set a pizza place that I hijacked from SV.  Last week I get a text from a friend of mine that does the games in it and the text was a photo of an empty 2 column that had the large sticky.  SOLD OUT first though was that the spring broke and gave free product.  Got there and nope sold every one.  Went to top off a ball crane in a location with a large rack.  2 of the 3 two inch are TNT products one flash lights and the other XL sticky both were over half sold out.  Great Products 

Archived