What to do when all the good spots are taken?!?!

*Jessica*

I tried to locate some of my machines at a flea market (extremely busy) and was told they can't because the other vendor has a contract with them and has exclusive rights to the place.

What can I do?!?!

Are all the other places out there with vending machines at their places already under contract?!?!

It really puts a damper on my locating abilities!!!

Any advice?!?!

I tried to locate some of my machines at a flea market (extremely busy) and was told they can't because the other vendor has a contract with them and has exclusive rights to the place.

What can I do?!?!

Are all the other places out there with vending machines at their places already under contract?!?!

It really puts a damper on my locating abilities!!!

Any advice?!?!

What types of machines are you placing and besides the flemarket what others have you tried. Smaller local owned places normally will not sign a contract. Keep pushing forward and don't let it get you down.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I often thought the same thing. Refering to your title. But it's just not true. I've placed 6 new racks in the last 3 months, all resturants. You just got to keep looking, there are good places to be had. Everytime I'm out, and I mean everytime, I will hit a number of potential locations. I place some, get a lot of no's and have to follow up on the rest. Just got to keep plugging away.

Archived