Hey it's Chris from the California Bay Area

Vending How Chris

Hey everyone.

My name is Chris and I've been route driving for 2+ years for a small company called Custom Touch Vending located in San Jose, CA

You can read about us (and see me on the cover of a magazine) here: http://www.vendingma...r-success-story

After doing some research this is by far the most informative vending forum on the web. I've come here to help spread free information on vending since there is very very little of it anywhere in the world. I hope to learn and in turn provide as much value to new and old vendors alike as I can.

I went from being jobless after the economic crash in 2008 to finding a mentor and a friend in the company I now work for. I've learned so much in the past 2 years about not just vending, but business, customer service, and personal development. I hope to help others in the same way that I was helped to get back on my feet and turn my life around.

In keeping with that promise, I've been writing a blog that gives 100% free information. Check out the link below.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you on the forums.

Chris Tomasso

Welcome Chris!

We have a blog section here that you can sync with your existing blog. Feel free to do so. It only takes a few clicks. Then your blog can also be read from here with no extra effort on your part.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

1321444309[/url]' post='101623']

Welcome Chris!

We have a blog section here that you can sync with your existing blog. Feel free to do so. It only takes a few clicks. Then your blog can also be read from here with no extra effort on your part.

Thanks Caserri!

I have created a synced blog on the blog page. I assume it will only create new posts from now on when I create new posts on my blog. Is that true? Is there a post where I can read up on managing blog posts on this site?

Thanks Caserri!

I have created a synced blog on the blog page. I assume it will only create new posts from now on when I create new posts on my blog. Is that true? Is there a post where I can read up on managing blog posts on this site?

Chris,

I meant to say "link" instead of "sync".

Your blog will show on our blog list like everyone elses but when someone clicks it, they will go to your actual blog.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank Chris! I'm in the process of shopping for an existing small route or two and found the article very helpful. I am located in the SF Northbay.

Great to hear Christirose! I'm up in the north bay all the time. We have accounts in Oakland, Vallejo, and Sacramento. Have you done vending before and you are looking to expand, or are you looking to get started? If the former, I would suggest shadowing a vendor to see what the business is like or perhaps working out a deal where you work the route for them in exchange for buying the route outright over a set period of time.

Happy to connect.

Chris

I'm looking to buy an existing route. I will be brand new in the business. I have already gone out on two routes so I now have a very good idea of whats involved with servicing the routes. I'm about to make an offer on one of the routes.

So wish me luck.

Great to hear Christirose! I'm up in the north bay all the time. We have accounts in Oakland, Vallejo, and Sacramento. Have you done vending before and you are looking to expand, or are you looking to get started? If the former, I would suggest shadowing a vendor to see what the business is like or perhaps working out a deal where you work the route for them in exchange for buying the route outright over a set period of time.

Happy to connect.

Chris

Hey everyone.

My name is Chris and I've been route driving for 2+ years for a small company called Custom Touch Vending located in San Jose, CA

You can read about us (and see me on the cover of a magazine) here: http://www.vendingma...r-success-story

After doing some research this is by far the most informative vending forum on the web. I've come here to help spread free information on vending since there is very very little of it anywhere in the world. I hope to learn and in turn provide as much value to new and old vendors alike as I can.

I went from being jobless after the economic crash in 2008 to finding a mentor and a friend in the company I now work for. I've learned so much in the past 2 years about not just vending, but business, customer service, and personal development. I hope to help others in the same way that I was helped to get back on my feet and turn my life around.

In keeping with that promise, I've been writing a blog that gives 100% free information. Check out the link below.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you on the forums.

Chris Tomasso

San Jose is my home town. With luck I'll be moving back there, or at least to northern CA in the next year or two.

What did you do before 2008?

Sounds good Mike. That's funny, the owner of my company got into it because he was scammed. I haven't met too many people who got into it in a straightforward, planned way. You?

San Jose is my home town. With luck I'll be moving back there, or at least to northern CA in the next year or two.

What did you do before 2008?

Small world! I moved away and then back to Ca as well. I highly recommend it. Before 2008 I was in food service. Not a huge stretch it seems. Were you vending before you left? Where are you now?

Sounds good Mike. That's funny, the owner of my company got into it because he was scammed. I haven't met too many people who got into it in a straightforward, planned way. You?

I had a janitorial business and was waiting to talk to the office manager of one of my accounts and this old guy came in and started filling the machines. Short version: I bought he 10 machine route 2 weeks later.

Small world! I moved away and then back to Ca as well. I highly recommend it. Before 2008 I was in food service. Not a huge stretch it seems. Were you vending before you left? Where are you now?

I worked in food service in college. I worked at the old spaghetti factory downtown when I went to SJSU. But got into IT much later. My company moved me to Houston after a merger, and now here I sit. We're waiting for the kids to finish school next year before we move back.

Archived