How to change a message on a sound board?

havending

I have a plush crane that I bought used. It has some nice sounds when money is put in and during the play cycle. But at the end is says " thank you for eating at shoneys " it sounds like an added voice. And one know how to change or delete the add on part. It's an oak maximizer made by krytin

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have a plush crane that I bought used. It has some nice sounds when money is put in and during the play cycle. But at the end is says " thank you for eating at shoneys " it sounds like an added voice. And one know how to change or delete the add on part. It's an oak maximizer made by krytin

Do you have a manual for the crane?

I'm not sure about this particular crane, but most games have DIP switch settings controlling various sounds. For example, it has a switch controlling attract mode, and a different one controlling game (or during play) sound.

So you may be able to turn the "Thank You..." off by turning off the corresponding DIP switch...It may also turn off some other sounds as well...Not sure if there's a way to get around that. Outside of ordering a new board for it.

Who you bought it from may know, or at least have a manual if they ran several cranes by Krytin.

Do you have a manual for the crane?

I'm not sure about this particular crane, but most games have DIP switch settings controlling various sounds. For example, it has a switch controlling attract mode, and a different one controlling game (or during play) sound.

So you may be able to turn the "Thank You..." off by turning off the corresponding DIP switch...It may also turn off some other sounds as well...Not sure if there's a way to get around that. Outside of ordering a new board for it.

Who you bought it from may know, or at least have a manual if they ran several cranes by Krytin.

I have the manual but it doesn't talk about it.

Thank you Gary

Heres the website for Krytin Cranes. They are located on Long Island, NY and will help you with your question.

http://pdsventure.com

Gary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oh wow thanks they have a dbv cable ive been looking all over for. I was trying to make my own but i couldnt find the damn harness anywhere !! I dont have this style crane but the harness appears to be a standard for crane dbvs i just could not find anyone who sold them

Archived