New member from Quebec,Canada

vinceqc

Hey guys,

new member from Montreal here

I have been doing vending for about a year and a half now and I do bulk vending and full line

So far I have a total of 22 locations, where I have something like 50 beaver machine and a few Gacha

I have 2 snacks machines,2 softs drink and one combo.

The mistakes I made so far is that I bought locations from someone without meeting the owners.Showed up with the woman who owns the machine.The owner was not there so she presented me to a random girl at the reception.6 weeks later, I show up to do my servicing.The owner,a woman,shows up,upset « Who are you ?? » and such.So I explain her I now own the machine from the previous operator.Anyway she is upset because she didn't know about this and tells me the revenus need to improve because she is thinking about kicking the machines out.I keep the locations for about a year.Make 686$ in 6 week.With two gachas !!!! Two months,they call me because she will do renovation ( it's a big family fun center ) and since then apparently she doesn't have any room anymore for my machines.Lost two gachas in the largest bowling alley center in Canada.There is another operator on site, and signed a contract where he gives 50% to the owner.Me and my 25% are kicked out of the place.Those two situations made me very depressed and stepped back a little back from the business because I realize there is risk in this business as in any other business.

I got good things happening too.I bought 4 locations with bulk vending for about 5500$ from two brothers.Apparently they are short on time because of some other business and need to cut off some of their locations, so they gave me the keys to operate 4 soft drink machine,3 snack machines and 2 coffee machine.Nice recent Crane and AMS machine.They are located in a university,a bus driver break room and the transit commission offices of a town near montreal.Long story made short, the machine are owned by a big full line vending company.They have a big juicy contract with the university of Montreal but when they bid for the contract they had to take all the locations,including those outside of montreal.Those locations don't pay enough for them to dispatch an employee, because of the traffic, the bridges and stuff.So the company asked the brothers to take care of those locations,put their stuff and their money in.And now I take care of those machines.I know it sounds too good to be true,but sounds it real.I make about 500$ a month with those locations and I will keep them until the big company has the contract for the bigger locations.

Now I want to expand even more, but the ways to find new locations are limited here.There is one bulk vending locator in Montreal but he is known to give all the better one to his buddy who own a big route.There is also a few biz-op,who sells oak bulk vending for as much as 400$ each with the location.I am here to find new ideas, learn new stuff and such.If there is someone on this site located near Montreal, that would be nice to chat a little bit.Allright I'm done,I hope my presentation was not too painful too read ! ( french is my first language )

Vinceqc, if you mean an in person locator I know on none in your area. But if you read the threads in the locator section it moght help. I think eddiebaur has place equiptment in Canada.

Timber,

Is that French or are you "fat fingering" the keyboard?!? :)

Welcome vince! We have quite a few Canadian members on board. Most notably, Tedk. Although I believe he is from Ontario.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Archived