Which harness do I need?

donut

I first have to preface this post by admitting that I'm completely new to all of this, so it's probably a stupid question...

I recently obained 2 single-price Dixie Narco machines... The first, a DN440 (has a coinco 3340 mech and a Maka NB-15 bill validator)... no problems here....

I then got a DN348. When I got the thing, it had a Mag50b as a validator, and no coin mech. The harness to the coin mech was cut (the white and red/white wires)....

So I found a BA30 validator and another Coinco 3000 series mech. (Got as a package deal). Only problem, no harness.

The large wires coming out of the mech have the following plug setup:

1 has a jones plug (the large black 8(or 9) pin;

the other has a female 6-socket attachment, and a male 12-pin

I'm finding lots of harnesses out there, but not sure which one is correct? The harness is obviously different than the one for the 440, which has only a jones plug and a flat 4-pin.

If someone can let me know a part number of the correct harness, it would be very appreciated....

I first have to preface this post by admitting that I'm completely new to all of this, so it's probably a stupid question...

I recently obained 2 single-price Dixie Narco machines... The first, a DN440 (has a coinco 3340 mech and a Maka NB-15 bill validator)... no problems here....

I then got a DN348. When I got the thing, it had a Mag50b as a validator, and no coin mech. The harness to the coin mech was cut (the white and red/white wires)....

So I found a BA30 validator and another Coinco 3000 series mech. (Got as a package deal). Only problem, no harness.

The large wires coming out of the mech have the following plug setup:

1 has a jones plug (the large black 8(or 9) pin;

the other has a female 6-socket attachment, and a male 12-pin

I'm finding lots of harnesses out there, but not sure which one is correct? The harness is obviously different than the one for the 440, which has only a jones plug and a flat 4-pin.

If someone can let me know a part number of the correct harness, it would be very appreciated....

What coin mech did get? 3000 series doesn't quite give enough info. I assume a 3340 or 3360. What on mech was in the machine? Sound like that may have been a Cointron 525 as it used a funky flat connector to interface with the validator. Tis has a marooon colored acceptor in it. What harnesses do you have? If you can plug the machine into the machine. Ia jones plug but cannot plug the validator in you can get an intact harness for the Coinco compete with jones plug and six pin connector for Val

Archived