What holiday plush sells best

havending

I saw that to but its small plush at 1.00 adv. I think I'm going to get the 7 inch from coast to coast for 1.07 with free freight.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I bought a box of 50 xmas plush and it is about sold out.I got the email from a and a for valentine plush and I am going to get some of those too.

What kind if locations are your cranes in.

mix your holiday plush with your everyday plush.as the holiday gets closer,you can move it around and make it easy to win

so you don't have to store it till next year.you can get it it mixed with your reg.plush order or buy what you think you need.

the dollar tree always has nice plush for the holidays and its a better deal then you can get from most plush dealers.

mix your holiday plush with your everyday plush.as the holiday gets closer,you can move it around and make it easy to win

so you don't have to store it till next year.you can get it it mixed with your reg.plush order or buy what you think you need.

the dollar tree always has nice plush for the holidays and its a better deal then you can get from most plush dealers.

This is a great Idea. i personally like to go all out for the holiday plush until a week or so before. Then we start mixing.

Valentines day and Halloween are the best holiday plush movers for me.

I saw dollar tree has some nice 9 inch bears they looked nice and were fluffy. My question is do they have the same labeling as required by law for redemption plush? I may go this route I just hope they sell as well as knobby balls. I tell you they love the knobby balls and at .25 you can't beat it. I even mix in some mp3 players.

This is a great Idea. i personally like to go all out for the holiday plush until a week or so before. Then we start mixing.

Valentines day and Halloween are the best holiday plush movers for me.

Knobby balls do well,but you will fine after sometime,the sales will drop off.This will be the time you need to switch to plush

or other item.keep it fresh,keep it real,the money will always come in.

Knobby balls do well,but you will fine after sometime,the sales will drop off.This will be the time you need to switch to plush

or other item.keep it fresh,keep it real,the money will always come in.

I could not agree with you more!

Archived