Domino's Pizza- Jackpot

ngoldman

I'm not an active poster due to time constraints with a full-time job, family obligations, finishing my master's degree, and the vending gig. However, I wanted to take a moment out to share my earnings in a Domino's pizza. After 33 days, my first pull was $86.50- this is not not a typo. The machine was placed in the kitchen area where 25+ employees have access.

The machine is a triple head with PMM, Reese's, and Skittles. All of the candy needed to be refilled. I think I could put dirt or bark in the machine and it would sell at this location. 

Get into a Domino's!

Nick- Sugar & Spice Vending

Wow Nick,

That's great! I think I'd about pea my pants if I opened up a machine and it had 346 quarters in it!!! Especially after just a month.

I don't think we've got any Domino's that big around here, but it's definitely a good idea. I will check it out when I'm able. Thanks!

I have lots of dirt and bark in my backyard too, so I can keep my machine fully stocked! :D

Keep up the good work,

Dave

Way to go Nick!!!  Great feeling huh?  U gotta luv it brotha!!  What make triple vend machine is that?

I am just curious. I am gonna tell my wife about Dominos.

Following Nick's lead, I told my wife what he did.  She marched into the local Dominos and ran her schpeel.  The manager asked where was the Dominos that said ok for the employee part of the store......lol.  He will let Deb know in a day or so after he checks with his boss.

I have a Vocelli's Pizza up here it is a chain up here.  I did $22.50 last month and would love to see it do as much as yours I do not think it has that many employees though ! Way to go !  After hearing yours has Reese's , PMM, and Skittles I am now going 2pull my runts and put in skittles and see what happens .... As of right now I have PMM, Reese, and Runts this is what made what with in the last 2 months Janurary's Totals are $7 Reese's ,$5.25 PMM, $9 Runts Feburary's #'s Reese's $2.25 PMm$15.50 Runts $4.75.  I know maybe I should leave the runts but I know I might open more doors if I put in the skittles which more people seem to like !

I bet it looked more like a slot machine then a vending machine. I may have to check on locations here but I doubt they have more then 10 working between drivers and cook/counter help. Our locations seem small.

Some of us are actually working while playing on the computer,

Gary my dear!! HA :D:D:D

I have one in the high chair and one doing homework....haha

I hear ya sweetie. I have a 26 year old daughter, 2 granddaughters, an 8 year old brat boy and of course the wife.  6 all told in this house.

I work full time, and run my routes part time, between family obiligations. Seems like alot for a middle aged man doesn't it ?

Funny how we all can find the time to run a business that is fun and rewarding as well. :)

Craig