New Member From Michigan

Hello Everyone;

Been in the vending business for about a year now and really enjoy it. I've read and learned alot on this forum in the few weeks I've been viewing it. It's comforting to see how you all respect each other for the most part. The reason I say this is because I own another business and a forum I am a member of there is pretty aggressive. I'm not in to people putting each other down and drama. I'm here to help anyone I can and hopefully get some help from you all along the way. I'm from Michigan who overall is struggling financially even worse than most other states. I am ambitous and love making things happen and refuse to take free hand outs from anyone especially the government.

Hello Everyone;

Been in the vending business for about a year now and really enjoy it. I've read and learned alot on this forum in the few weeks I've been viewing it. It's comforting to see how you all respect each other for the most part. The reason I say this is because I own another business and a forum I am a member of there is pretty aggressive. I'm not in to people putting each other down and drama. I'm here to help anyone I can and hopefully get some help from you all along the way. I'm from Michigan who overall is struggling financially even worse than most other states. I am ambitous and love making things happen and refuse to take free hand outs from anyone especially the government.

Where are you in Michigan. I vend in Oakland and Macomb Counties, 30 miles north of Detroit. Welcome.

Jim

Hello Everyone;

Welcome aboard. I think we may have spoken earlier today.

Hello Everyone;

Happy to know ya.....If there is anything I can help you with just let me know! Feel free to send a me a PM for anything. Randall

Where are you in Michigan. I vend in Oakland and Macomb Counties, 30 miles north of Detroit. Welcome.

Jim

Have you ever thought of placing machines in canada? Your really close and its much more profitable there.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Have you ever thought of placing machines in canada? Your really close and its much more profitable there.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

No plans now or ever havending; International vending is way beyond my desires or abilities.

Archived