Master Key

treadmill

Just got done watching 3 people spend $25 in 15 min. playing this machine. Anybody have this machine and what kind of numbers are you getting?

Key Master by SEGA. It's a new game, came out in late 2011. It is currently ranked the #1 merchandiser by some. Runs about $5500 new plus shipping. (Good luck finding a used one this early on)

Game has 3 tiered prize levels - small, medium, and large. Common prizes include Ipads and $50+ gift cards.

It's essentially a Winners Cube by Andamiro. The player uses 2 buttons to move the games push arm to line up with the key shaped hole that contain the prizes. If the key is lined up correctly, the arm will go in, turn, and pull the prize forward allowing it to drop.

I do not have one...I would really like one. High value merchandisers don't work in GA though.

i checked one of these out today at betson they said they could sell me one for 5 grand ...the guy really sold it hard. i have to admit it was pretty damn cool if i can close an acct that justifies it i am tempted to pick it up.

• 4 weeks later...

2 day report on my keymaster is $160.00 ... well worth getting

in a mall type setting

i have mine set

low tier $30.00 with $5.00 -$8.00 prizes Games and small prizes

Middle tier $60.00 with a $10.00 Mp3 player as prize

High Tier $850.00 with a Xbox360 and a Wii As prizes

Might switch out high tier to 3 iPad2 tablets you can set each tier to $2499.00

that would be approx 1 ipad a month +/-

you can get these units from most wholesale places for $4995 plus dba and shipping.

bill

Archived