A small dilemma need help

Leetvend

So I am about to purchase my first soda machine. I am very excited to buy it and get it placed. However, I ran into a dilemma. I am a scrawny kid and there is no way I could be able to move the machine. I have family / friends who could help me with it but I don't want to have to call them every time I have to move a machine. I have checked google and the web and cant seem to find any companies that will move a vending machine for me for a price. Anyone in the ST Louis area that knows someone that can do this? Or does anyone have any advice for locating a company that can move them? Thanks in advance.

So I am about to purchase my first soda machine. I am very excited to buy it and get it placed. However, I ran into a dilemma. I am a scrawny kid and there is no way I could be able to move the machine. I have family / friends who could help me with it but I don't want to have to call them every time I have to move a machine. I have checked google and the web and cant seem to find any companies that will move a vending machine for me for a price. Anyone in the ST Louis area that knows someone that can do this? Or does anyone have any advice for locating a company that can move them? Thanks in advance.

Try to find a piano mover OR find a vending distributor in the area. You are far better off finding a company to move it for you. I am going to PM you with a company name and phone number of a company that I know of local to me that has another location in St. Louis. You can at least check to see if they know anyone that will move the equipment.

Try to find a piano mover OR find a vending distributor in the area. You are far better off finding a company to move it for you. I am going to PM you with a company name and phone number of a company that I know of local to me that has another location in St. Louis. You can at least check to see if they know anyone that will move the equipment.

alright awesome, thanks a ton. I appreciate it.

Try asking another vending operator in your area. If you google search "St Louis Vending" & ask another local operator who they use. It is much better to use a movement company that moves machines all the time because they will be able to fit machines into places that in-experienced movers wouldn't. You may want to ring a few movers because prices may vary. One company here charges $60/machine another charges $120/machine.

You can also move machine yourself if you have a pallet jack & access to a tail-lift truck which is what I do. I use to be a truck driver in the past so I guess that helps. Wouldn't recomend you doin this to start with untill you became more experianced.

Try asking another vending operator in your area. If you google search "St Louis Vending" & ask another local operator who they use. It is much better to use a movement company that moves machines all the time because they will be able to fit machines into places that in-experienced movers wouldn't. You may want to ring a few movers because prices may vary. One company here charges $60/machine another charges $120/machine.

You can also move machine yourself if you have a pallet jack & access to a tail-lift truck which is what I do. I use to be a truck driver in the past so I guess that helps. Wouldn't recomend you doin this to start with untill you became more experianced.

Thanks for the tip :) I appreciate it.

Archived