Genesis Combo Contact Number

Shauna

I recently purchased a used Genesis Combo machine for a new location that seems to doing pretty good so far. The problem with buying a used machine is that I didn't have the shim kit for resizing some of their drinks.

It's like pulling hair out trying to get ahold of these people to just purchase additional equipment. I called their phone number three days in a row, left the same message all three times, and received call backs from three different vending companies: two tried to sell me full machines, and one was a large competitor in my area. HuH?

Finally got ahold of someone who gave me their super-secret-need-a-special-switchboard-at-the-NSA-gave-my-blood-type-and-promised-my-firstborn-child phone number which is......

516-483-2222

Viola! Success.

I know some of the seasoned veterans will probably have something to say about combo machines, or Genesis Combos, but hey, the price was right, the location wanted something specific and it was an all around win-win.

And now.... the location will be able to have Red Bull. Yay!

Hello Shauna,

Dont waste your time and your hard earned money with these Genesis clowns. They will not only rip you off on overpriced refurbished parts, but they got some serious lowsy customer service and troubleshooting their own machines. Its called LAZY CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am here to help you with any questions or parts you many need for your vending machine. I sell new parts for your Genesis vending machine. If you ever need parts PM me.

Good Luck!

Hello Shauna,

Dont waste your time and your hard earned money with these Genesis clowns. They will not only rip you off on overpriced refurbished parts, but they got some serious lowsy customer service and troubleshooting their own machines. Its called LAZY CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am here to help you with any questions or parts you many need for your vending machine. I sell new parts for your Genesis vending machine. If you ever need parts PM me.

Good Luck!

Maybe you could put your information up in the classified section also just a general topic heading. There will be a lot of folks on here that need to know you exist and have these parts. Maybe a heading like "Genesis Parts available" then a little statement about the types of stuff you carry, how to contact you. If you have a website.

I have ONE Genesis combo and I absolutely hate it.

Now I know to NEVER buy another one.

Thanks for posting the phone number. I have never been able to get them. I need one little tiny plastic part for mine. I wonder how much that $1.00 piece of plastic will cost me.

I have ONE Genesis combo and I absolutely hate it.

Now I know to NEVER buy another one.

Thanks for posting the phone number. I have never been able to get them. I need one little tiny plastic part for mine. I wonder how much that $1.00 piece of plastic will cost me.

Oh, probably about $20.

I'll never buy a new machine, but if I have the perfect spot for a combo, and there is a good deal on a used machine, I'll probably still get it. But I have absolutely no brand loyalty to that company or its machines.

• 8 months later...

Hello Shauna,

Good Luck!

I agree. They're out of business now. It's no wonder.

Archived