fronters/appt setters

dogcow

i have been using a few different fronters to set appointment mixed results so far.

one guy is pretty good but doesnt completely understand the vending biz, and he constantly misrepresents himself as the salesman who will be stopping by ive told him to stop but

thats just what he does i guess. i tried a place out of california as well they talked a good game and the owner was even familiar with my area but the employees were pure awful. it sounded like they had 0 phone experience.

the upside is ive got a lot of solid appointments so far, a few deals in the works.

anyone have recommendations on fronters or used them with some success?

i have been using a few different fronters to set appointment mixed results so far.

one guy is pretty good but doesnt completely understand the vending biz, and he constantly misrepresents himself as the salesman who will be stopping by ive told him to stop but

thats just what he does i guess. i tried a place out of california as well they talked a good game and the owner was even familiar with my area but the employees were pure awful. it sounded like they had 0 phone experience.

the upside is ive got a lot of solid appointments so far, a few deals in the works.

anyone have recommendations on fronters or used them with some success?

what are you placing?

• 1 month later...

what are you placing?

right now i have them working on crane games and coin pushers they have done so well they emptied out my storage and i still have 5 more appointments this week and 2 more cranes on order from the distributor that are already placed just need to deliver them.

i am going to get them started on drink/snack next, the guy is blowing up my phone.

the other lady who threatened to sue me, i have not heard from since i had a lawyer e-mail her and filed criminal charges. she harassed the lawyer for a day or two and eventually gave up. hopefully that is the last i hear of it.

right now i have them working on crane games and coin pushers they have done so well they emptied out my storage and i still have 5 more appointments this week and 2 more cranes on order from the distributor that are already placed just need to deliver them.

i am going to get them started on drink/snack next, the guy is blowing up my phone.

the other lady who threatened to sue me, i have not heard from since i had a lawyer e-mail her and filed criminal charges. she harassed the lawyer for a day or two and eventually gave up. hopefully that is the last i hear of it.

When I try to help Sue on her honor box route my line on the phone is "Can we stop by and show you one of our free snack boxes?" That seems to get a pretty good response and once they see it most of them try it out. I have no experience on cranes or coin pushers.

When I try to help Sue on her honor box route my line on the phone is "Can we stop by and show you one of our free snack boxes?" That seems to get a pretty good response and once they see it most of them try it out. I have no experience on cranes or coin pushers.

I tried using phone locating for the honor boxes I found its not very useful, a lot of running around for no reason. the best way to set them up IMO is in person. If the DM isn't there they can just be left with a clerk and tell them to have the DM call me if its a problem about 50% of the time they will have you pick it up.Most people dont really know what the honor box is and wont sit and listen to you on the phone. The close rate for honor boxes is very high IMO in person.

Archived