Hello from Wisconsin

PerformaVending

Hello! I guess I just dove into the forum without stopping to say hello! My name is Alex, and I operate the Performa Vending company in central Wisconsin. I am the smallest operator in my region, with a mere 6 machines, 5 of which are various brands of triple vend machines. Without much for competition in a down economy, I strive to provide my customers with the best machines and service for their time and money. Customer service sells. I found this forum by accident, and look forward to learning from vendors who know what they are doing! Thanks for this great tool!

Hello! I guess I just dove into the forum without stopping to say hello! My name is Alex, and I operate the Performa Vending company in central Wisconsin. I am the smallest operator in my region, with a mere 6 machines, 5 of which are various brands of triple vend machines. Without much for competition in a down economy, I strive to provide my customers with the best machines and service for their time and money. Customer service sells. I found this forum by accident, and look forward to learning from vendors who know what they are doing! Thanks for this great tool!

Welcome friend.

Archived