2nd location issues

Donovon

So the other day. we installed our 2nd rack at a thift store. I tested everything before taking it there. but the next day she called, and said that it was misvending and that she put an out of order sign. We got there a few min later and she told me that the bb were coming out if you jiggled it. and the same with the sticker machine.. If you push in and out without any quarters the sticker come out of the slot.. I did change then from .50 to.75 wondering if I did something wrong I looked at the bb and messed around with it and got it working.right. but still having problem with the sticker mac. do you think its the mechs? or something else... I switch out the machine. and took it home to play with. hoping to get it back in service soon. I want to go out locating monday morning..little off topic I did do my fist pull at my 1st location and there was 78$ in three weeks.

Not sure what kind of sticker machine you have but most are the same. Sounds like you need to adjust the product depth plate just above the opening where the sticker comes out. That plate is there to prevent this problem from occuring and is adjustable so you can vend things like ball cards in plastic top load holders which are thicker or tattoos which are thinner. Just move the plate down a little and test by moving the coin mech in and out with no $$ in it. Make sure you test it with money to ensure that you haven't moved the plate too far down preventing a normal vend. Hope this helps.

The BB issue might be because you need to use the riser. I've has this issue with gumballs and not using riser. The balls can dispense by just juggling the handle. This is of course only a problem if you are using a capsule wheel without the riser. If you are using the gumball wheel, then that's something else entirely.

So I took the advice from u folks and got the sticker machine working, but was having issue with the right side still wanting to vend out two flats at a time I adjusted the flap that covers the hole.. And it still was vending two NFL sticker at a time... So I switch it to tattoo and it's vending only one... What's the deal with that is there something else that could be making this happen??

My advice would be to continue trying to adjust the flap further down over the opening. The cardboard holders vary slightly in thickness from product to product and it sounds like the NFL sticker holders are a bit thinner than your tats. If the flap is all the way down and it is still vending two for one you can actually use one of the cardboard holders that each of the stickers/tats come in and tape it on the inside of the product channel, right over the existing flap to reduce the opening size further. You will have to work with it just as you would the flap to get the right opening size. I would also check your NFL stickers and make sure they are not sticking together thus causing this problem. I have had instances where the cardboard folders were sticking together in bunches. This issue usually results in full product jams so I really doubt this is the problem but just a thought.

My advice would be to continue trying to adjust the flap further down over the opening. The cardboard holders vary slightly in thickness from product to product and it sounds like the NFL sticker holders are a bit thinner than your tats. If the flap is all the way down and it is still vending two for one you can actually use one of the cardboard holders that each of the stickers/tats come in and tape it on the inside of the product channel, right over the existing flap to reduce the opening size further. You will have to work with it just as you would the flap to get the right opening size. I would also check your NFL stickers and make sure they are not sticking together thus causing this problem. I have had instances where the cardboard folders were sticking together in bunches. This issue usually results in full product jams so I really doubt this is the problem but just a thought.

Thanks.. I'm thinking I'll leave it for now..but when I do the frist pull I'll replace the sticker machine and bring it home to mess around with.. Thanks for the great advice.. Means a lot..

Archived