New member from the Caribbean

mmiolan

Hello All,

I'm interested in starting a vending business. Here in my country vending as an industry does not really exist, therefore I have to start from the ground up.

Looking more into Snacks, Soft drinks and Med machines to start. Even at the beginning vending would be a part time for me, the intention I have is to make it a full time activity long term.

Apologize to all members for any wrong use I might due of the English language, my native tongue is spanish.

Look forward to learn from everybody here.

Thanks ;D

Hello All,

I'm interested in starting a vending business. Here in my country vending as an industry does not really exist, therefore I have to start from the ground up.

Looking more into Snacks, Soft drinks and Med machines to start. Even at the beginning vending would be a part time for me, the intention I have is to make it a full time activity long term.

Apologize to all members for any wrong use I might due of the English language, my native tongue is spanish.

Thanks ;D

Welcome. I've only been here a few days, but everyone here seems extremely helpful and generous with their knowledge.

Wow. Is there no vending in your area at all?

There are a few bulk machines here and there, but to give you an idea:

- very few bulk machines

- some music vending in some bars.

- some telling your weight machines.

- very few soda machines only inside companies.

- coffee vending is growing.....inside companies also.

this town is 3 million people.

Welcome to the forum. What country are you in? The reason I ask is that some of our southern neighbors have a fairly low per captia income which might be an explana

tion for the lack of vending. Have you sourced machines and product to stock with?

Hello All,

Thanks ;D

Saludos! and welcome to the forum!!! You are in the right place!!

I try to visit one of the islands very year and I have always wondered why there was for the most part no vending. Some islands like Bermuda, Puerto Rico, and if I remember correctly Aruba I have seen machine but most of the time nothing. I always figure that no one was ever in such a rush that they couldn't wait and had to have something now.

That's a possibility, for what I see now there could be opportunity. One of the challenges that I have in front is to find a company that could sell me good refurbish or good condition used machines. I can't afford new, and being here I depend upon finding a good vendor that to buy equipment and support me while I learn how to maintain it.

If you know good reputable people that I could start talking to would appreciate it.

Thanks

Archived