Question about startup costs

I'm doing some more research on expanding into snack and drink vending, and was wondering what a good approximation would be for the cost to fill a 40 selection snack machine and a 10 selection drink machine (mix of 20 oz. soda, water, tea, and whatever popular energy drinks are).

I'm doing some more research on expanding into snack and drink vending, and was wondering what a good approximation would be for the cost to fill a 40 selection snack machine and a 10 selection drink machine (mix of 20 oz. soda, water, tea, and whatever popular energy drinks are).

Because you have to buy cases, 50ct chips, 48 ct Snickers etc( which should be enough to service 2-3 times), plus at least a case each of drinks you will probably get pretty close to the $500.00 mark

I agree with Mission Vending. You may be able to save a few bucks at the beginning by buying the variety packs of snacks (like the chips or crackers) just to see what flavors sell well in that location. But you will need to buy full cases of most of the items you want to put into the machine.

And remember, to reduce the potential for expired product, if you can find a good deal on multiple snack machines, put a couple more in.

Archived