why Can't i get decent insurance in PA

Nick SDL

So i have been calling many insurance agents in my area including state farm. state farm said its around $550+ and doesn't include bars and restaurants. i got a few others that will do it but they are all at $550+ per year. i called country and they don't operate in Pa. so i know most of you pay around $175-$275 per year. is there anyone in Pa that could help me with this and who do you use for insurance. i have read every thread and tried every insurance company that i saw here but nothing under $550. just hoping its not all the same for SE PA. any help is appreciated, Thank you

Have you tried Westland insurance? They have all kinds of obscure policies. I'm familiar with their stuff from my "Haunted House" days. Because they deal with a lot of entertianment insurance, I'd assume they would have something for vendors. I don't use them for my insuarnce, so I don't know for sure. Good luck Nick SDL, you'll find something eventually.

So i have been calling many insurance agents in my area including state farm. state farm said its around $550+ and doesn't include bars and restaurants. i got a few others that will do it but they are all at $550+ per year. i called country and they don't operate in Pa. so i know most of you pay around $175-$275 per year. is there anyone in Pa that could help me with this and who do you use for insurance. i have read every thread and tried every insurance company that i saw here but nothing under $550. just hoping its not all the same for SE PA. any help is appreciated, Thank you

Rates vary from state to state and have a lot to do with the compliance and regulatory issues in your state, so that might be the best you can do. Keep trying, look up your state department of insurance and get a listing of agencies approved to do business in your state and work the list from top to bottom.

Archived