Another locating angle !?

pdox

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/2840105868.html

888-807-0031

Ask for Phillip

All Vendor has to do is have Own machine, Supply Candy, have a charity affiliation and Service the Machine(s)

Leave the locations to us! The locations are the possession of NVSG and the Bulk Vendor pays a set commission each month on the locations that are issued by NVSG.

Benefits of joining our group:

1. Small deposit on day of install

2. No more worrying about poor performing locations

3. We replace all kicked out machines

4. Unlimited locations

5. Lifetime guarantees on all locations

6. No more high placement FEES

National Vending Management Group is a Vending Management Group that networks with various Bulk Vendors throughout the USA & Canada. Our company secures locations for the Bulk Vendors to install their machines at a unbeatable price. Vendor pays a small fee on install day.

Not a good deal. The only way this would make sense is if there was no charity affiliation and no commission paid to the location which isn't going to happen. The bullet points make no sense either.....like "no more high placement fees". LOL...Yes replace those one time placement fees with a never ending monthly payment to NVSG on top of your monthly charity payment and on top of the "small deposit" due to NVSG at installation. The kicker is NVSG wants the rights to the location as well!!! Sad thing is this guy will probably make a bundle off of unsuspecting people new to the business. These ads are in CL across the country.

Not a good deal. The only way this would make sense is if there was no charity affiliation and no commission paid to the location which isn't going to happen. The bullet points make no sense either.....like "no more high placement fees". LOL...Yes replace those one time placement fees with a never ending monthly payment to NVSG on top of your monthly charity payment and on top of the "small deposit" due to NVSG at installation. The kicker is NVSG wants the rights to the location as well!!! Sad thing is this guy will probably make a bundle off of unsuspecting people new to the business. These ads are in CL across the country.

i called them to find out more about them.

they have 3 options.

the 1st) you pay them $18 one time plus 25% monthly commision.

the 2nd) you pay $50 ove a 6 month period and then the location is yours. $8.33 per month over 6 months.

you start payment when the machine is installed

the 3rd) you pay 45 when installed on location

i called them to find out more about them.

they have 3 options.

the 1st) you pay them $18 one time plus 25% monthly commision.

the 2nd) you pay $50 ove a 6 month period and then the location is yours. $8.33 per month over 6 months.

you start payment when the machine is installed

the 3rd) you pay 45 when installed on location

Why would anyone pick option #1. Sounds like a locator trying to get over on newbies.

i am try the second option of paying them over 6 months.

they have 2 posible locations that would do 100+ a month but they are waiting on corperate aprovales. gm and dm aproved the machines.

i will give you an update when i get some machines installed

Archived