antares combo machine

I am sure this question has been asked before,but was hoping someone would give me their opinion,if they are any good. I can buy a used one which is around 3 yrs old. looks really good,and has a dollar bill changer. the seller agreed to $600.00 and for another one,for $300.00 that is in need of some spray paint. both will vend 7 drinks,incl bottles,and 9 different snacks. please help,if you would buy these thanks members

I am sure this question has been asked before,but was hoping someone would give me their opinion,if they are any good. I can buy a used one which is around 3 yrs old. looks really good,and has a dollar bill changer. the seller agreed to $600.00 and for another one,for $300.00 that is in need of some spray paint. both will vend 7 drinks,incl bottles,and 9 different snacks. please help,if you would buy these thanks members

For the investment of $900 you can pick up some good refurbished full size equipment. These machines are pretty much junk and very limited in their usefulness and they fall apart very quickly. I am sure many others on here will try to steer you in another direction too.

Are you talking about the ones where you have to open the snack door to get to the drinks? Those are horrible, and I suggest staying away from them. I have personal experience with these machines, and have found that most people don't even know that drinks are available, because the sign stating the drinks are behind the door don't see it.

I pulled those off of accounts as soon as I could.

For the investment of $900 you can pick up some good refurbished full size equipment. These machines are pretty much junk and very limited in their usefulness and they fall apart very quickly. I am sure many others on here will try to steer you in another direction too.

Are things coming together for you Lisa.

Are things coming together for you Lisa.

Sorry I did not respond yesterday,crazy day. yes things are coming together in the bulk business.as all of us in fl. the economy is very bad.last yr when i started out,to build a business i thought the more locations the better,what i found out was now that i had aprox. 100 locations,that in reality 60 of my locs were good,and represented most of my profit.so i sold those routes,and kept the gravy ones.beleive it or not these locs produce from $15.00 to $120.00 each mo.locations are all 1800s and 1800 racks.now i just look for producing locs,which are a variety of businesses.the best are ethic markets,and strip bars,with a sports room or pool tables. a few of my accounts asked me to provide more and that is why i am buying combo machines.

Combo's by tradition were built for smaller locations such as offices with 20 to 35 employees etc. Also many of them just do not hold up very long and you will have to replace lots of parts to keep them going. They do make money and have a place in vending but you have to be prepared for the problems. National made a combo unit that was pretty good but the cost of that unit even refurbished was pretty high. Hope this helps as you expand your business. Good Luck. You sound like a good sales person. That is the most important part of any business.

Archived