I need 2 green 1800 vending spilltrays

MikeFeldman

When I had my 1800 machines I think I only had about 5 machines that had the spill tray. Most of my locations had no problem without them. I would put in locations where there are alot of kids buying candy. So I would say no that it would not be foolish.

Yea I think I'm just going to locate without the spilltrays. If I see a good deal on ebay Ill buy them but I wont fret over it.

When I had my 1800 machines I think I only had about 5 machines that had the spill tray. Most of my locations had no problem without them. I would put in locations where there are alot of kids buying candy. So I would say no that it would not be foolish.

How come you don't have 1800s anymore?

Yea I think I'm just going to locate without the spilltrays. If I see a good deal on ebay Ill buy them but I wont fret over it.

How come you don't have 1800s anymore?

I got out of the candy business and went strictly into gumballs.

I've only had 20 or so placed within the last few months. Considering this is the slow time of the year, receipts were on the slower side but I expect them to rise on a continual basis as the year goes on. I have gotten my machines anywhere from $50-110/machine. I would not pay anymore than that. There are deals out there but you have to find them. I have heard that these machines should do on avg. $50/month. Mine avg. $25/machine this first time out. I expect to get around that $50 mark sooner than later.

I've only had 20 or so placed within the last few months. Considering this is the slow time of the year, receipts were on the slower side but I expect them to rise on a continual basis as the year goes on. I have gotten my machines anywhere from $50-110/machine. I would not pay anymore than that. There are deals out there but you have to find them. I have heard that these machines should do on avg. $50/month. Mine avg. $25/machine this first time out. I expect to get around that $50 mark sooner than later.

Thats pretty neat, I was thinking of maybe getting a dozen 800 triples and then start doing single gumballs and shootin hoops, It just seems much more simple like very little could go wrong, which I like.

• 2 months later...

Archived