My 1st Month's Maintenance Results in Vending

sighlent1

I'm a newbie to vending

I placed my first 2 machines a month ago (3rd week of Jan). I just did my maintenance on 1 of the 2 machines tonight. It's a Single Head Beaver (PMM) located in a Chinese Restaurant roughly 2 blocks from a Middle & High School. Cheap food and kids (who like cheap food & candy) is a combo that really attracted me to the location.

I went to the location to find $6.55 in the machine. Have any of you had any instances where the 1st month at a location is, for lack of better words, low return, and then the next months following seeing a higher return? Or would you think that it's just a low quality location?

Hopefully my 2nd location I check tomorrow is performing slightly better. Wish me luck! :)

Any feedback here will be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Bob

One month is not long enough to determine how good a location will produce. Several factors can determine how much a location makes. The obvious ones are the location itself and product that is being vended. Some other factors are the time of year and where machine is placed within the location. Also, if there are other vendors present.

Give it another month and then decide whether to pickup or change product, Maybe try gb's next.

But, it might just be a spot that on it's best month might only produce $20.00

Maybe try gb's next.

But, it might just be a spot that on it's best month might only produce $20.00

Yea GB's might be better than PMM. Lots of kids there, plus people don't always feel like eating Peanut MM after eating a big meal. They would rather have something to chew on like GB.

Archived