Map of top selling snack machine selections by region.

Big Mike

That is very cool. But in the Southeast Region, Lays does not sell well at all.

When we first started our route, we had Lays at almost every stop. It never sold. All competitor's snack machines we've seen never carry Lays either.

But all the other stuff seems on the right track.

That is very cool. But in the Southeast Region, Lays does not sell well at all.

When we first started our route, we had Lays at almost every stop. It never sold. All competitor's snack machines we've seen never carry Lays either.

But all the other stuff seems on the right track.

My extremely limited snack vending experience taught me that Lay's doesn't sell here either. I tried to sell them for cost and that didn't work either so I ended up just eating them myself.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

My extremely limited snack vending experience taught me that Lay's doesn't sell here either. I tried to sell them for cost and that didn't work either so I ended up just eating them myself.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

I bring all my stales to family. First of all, I get them off my hands. Secondly, they get fatter, not me. :P

Never sold any Lays products, or Sun Chips. Used most of them to make breading for crispy oven chicken and what not. I only get Miss Vickies and Veggie Straws to move, and am putting in TGIF based on recc from others here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have any problem selling Lay's, strangely though I almost can't give away Lay's BBQ but for whatever reason Ruffles BBQ does just fine for me??

Good stuff Mike

Got all the Lays sold and reordered Steve............. BBQ is one of the slowest sellers. We have not had any problem with stale other than got a little tripped up switching over from Clover Hill frozen to Hostess fresh. Then we over compensated and had to fill holes with Pop Tarts etc.

Archived