Adam Vending

Adamvending

Hello Everyone

I just started in bulk vending in Nov 2011. I only use Vendesign due to ease of use and size. I have 15 locations. I use vend-trak software for managing my locations. Best tool on the market for only 20 bucks a month. I have one location a hotel doing 110/month with two machines and my lowest an apt complex doing 15/month. I am currently averaging gross 35/month for all locations. How do I compare? My top sellers in order are Pmm, hot tamales, M@I, and yes good oh Sam's Planters mixed nuts. I will post my vend portions if you guys like. I look forward to your feedbacks.......

Welcome Adam, thanks for the report! Sounds like your off to a great start.

$20/mo for Vendtrack? Ouch. We used to sell that for $49/yr. My how things change.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Welcome Adam, thanks for the report! Sounds like your off to a great start.

$20/mo for Vendtrack? Ouch. We used to sell that for $49/yr. My how things change.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

I would never use vend track. Whos looking at your numbers? Who do they share or sell it to? I don't know and you don't either. You can make a free spread sheet and have privacy. The machines you use cost about 60 used so look at it this way. Your giving vend track 4 machines a year to do simple math.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To Nate...I love the vendesign machines. I am now up to 25 with various locations(hotes, salons, plants, etc...). I am averaging around $25 per location on aggregrate. I service them once every 6 weeks. I started to use mixed nuts, but Sams keeps raising the price and the fact that they have a short shelf lie, I am starting to replace them with Gum and polarmints. Don't forget to use a little Pam spray on hot tamales and Mike & Ike or else the machine will jam. Good luck.....

• 2 weeks later...

I am just starting but from reading and reading and READING (well you get the idea) I would reserve nuts for more adult locations (bars) and then only if asked or if you are using a machine where you can set the amount higher (say .50) to offset the higher initial investment. Also only fill it part way full.

I have a three head and I've decided on three items mostly based on price (other than PMM's and I am using those because they seem to be quite popular). My other two items are gumballs and runts (ordered from quill.com). I went to Sam's and wrote down all the different vendable candy, the size, and the cost. Then I came home and did a spreadsheet to determine the cost per ounce. I didn't even figure the cost for the Hot Tamales or the Mike and Ike's because I've been told they don't vend well out of a Vendstar. Just my .02 on how I thought out my selections.

Sounds like you are doing great though. I only hope I'm as successful. Sounds like you've done mostly self locating? Any tips? That's the part that scares the bejeezus out of me!

Archived