VENDO 511 SET SELECTIONS

HEY EVERYONE

I HAVE A VENDO 511 THAT I CONVERTED TO CANS BUT ONLY SELECTION 1-6 WORK 7-10 ALL SAY SOLD OUT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE FULL. HOW CAN I ADD THESE SELECTIONS TRIED THE MANNUAL (PRESS MODE 6 TIMES TO SSS THEN RESET TWICE TO SSSS THEN PRESSED SELECTION 10) STILL NOT WORKING ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANX ALL

Hmmm... I don't believe a Vendo 511 has sold-out switches so I wonder what's going on. Did it work before you converted it? Firstly, I believe that machine is designed to only hold 3 cans per selection so make sure you don't have 4 in there. For the time being, I would try to test vend it with the door open so you can see what's happening inside. If it won't vend at all inside with the door open, I would imagine you have some kind of a jam. Vendos generally only say sold-out when the product is completely sold-out or the motor isn't working.... so I would really want to lean toward the idea that you have a jam inside those selections and maybe put 1-too many cans in there or you didn't adjust the back-spacer enough to allow the cans to fall properly.

Try to test vend them manually first and see what happens.

I JUST GOT MACHINE I DID ADJUST BACK BARS SELECTION 1-6 OPERATING NORMALLY THERE IS A TAG INSIDE THAT SAYS SELECTIONS 7-10 ARE OPTIONAL SO I ASSUME U HAVE TO SET THEM UP SOME HOW

I am sure many of us here would appreciate it greatly if you used periods, commas, and didn't use capslock.

I am not quite sure what you are trying to say without using some punctuation.

Sorry for confusion.

I just got machine, and have selection 1-6 working fine. Selections 7-10 all say sold out when you push selection button, even though they are full. Inside the the tag says that selection 7-10 are optional. So i assume that they have to be set up some how.

Sorry for confusion.

I just got machine, and have selection 1-6 working fine. Selections 7-10 all say sold out when you push selection button, even though they are full. Inside the the tag says that selection 7-10 are optional. So i assume that they have to be set up some how.

I am not sure about the Vendo 511. If it has sold-out switches located in the vend columns, your cans might be too far away from the switches to push them in and trigger the sold-out switch to go OFF.

On the other hand, if it has drop sensors instead of sold-out switches, you may need to perform a basic test-vend on each selection to get them all to work. I don't have a manual for a 511 but someone should be able to tell you what to do. Let us know if there are sold-out switches inside or not. They are the big flaps at the bottom of the columns.

I don't know anything about the 7-10 selections being "optional" You do have 10 buttons on the front of the machine, right?

Archived