Selling a 3 Machine Route

Take a break vending

On average I buy out two guys a year like Take a Break Vending, they tried out the business, it didn't work out for them for whatever reason, and now they're DONE. They are not going to put any more effort or mental energy into this, just salvage what thay can and move on.

Hey guys, I got involved in the business a few months ago and decided it's not really for me. I am trying to get rid of 3 machines on Craigslist and don't want to go back to the locations. How long does it usually take to find someone to buy 3 machines already on location?

Its a function of price. Lower the price enough and you could sell it today. If you are trying to get top dollar then be prepared to wait a while. Depending on the revenue stream, I would offer you the price of the used machine ($20-$40 for a triple head machine) plus about $35 (cost of locator) and not much more. Priced in this manner I would think it should sell fairly quickly. A rack would be correspondingly higher.

Its a function of price. Lower the price enough and you could sell it today. If you are trying to get top dollar then be prepared to wait a while. Depending on the revenue stream, I would offer you the price of the used machine ($20-$40 for a triple head machine) plus about $35 (cost of locator) and not much more. Priced in this manner I would think it should sell fairly quickly. A rack would be correspondingly higher.

Thanks. I lowered it considerably and already had 3 people call me. Do you just sell it to who's willing to pay the most?

Archived