Looking for Best Reputable In-Person Locators for So. Cal.

Michele

Hi,

I'm a newbie to bulk vending and looking for some recommendations as to reputable and cost effective, in-person locators in Southern California who do the job on time and timely make good on their warranties. Does anybody have any locators that they would recommend based on experience? Thanks!

Hi,

I'm a newbie to bulk vending and looking for some recommendations as to reputable and cost effective, in-person locators in Southern California who do the job on time and timely make good on their warranties. Does anybody have any locators that they would recommend based on experience? Thanks!

Michele,

I think there is a in person locator that lives in the LA area. Her name is Pam. I have not contacted or used her services as of yet but plan on in the near future. If you need her number PM me.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of any other reputable, in-person locators in the California area? I need some help expanding and I've got a lot of work for someone if I can find a good, in-person locator... Has anyone had any good experiences with one who is still in business? I would really appreciate any recommendations...

Archived