Let me introduce myself...

BobDVending

Hi All ! I've been looking around this site for a few months now and finally got started in my vending business!

I bought 2 used Vendstar 3000 off of craigslist and just got my first location rejection yesterday.

I am happy to say I'm reading posts about scripts and so on, but I figure experince will be the best teacher. The reason I picked vending is because I started with almost no money- literally borrowing my way into this - I've been out of work for 3 years and cannot find meaningful work here in the Cleveland area. I'm 57 and competing with 20 year olds... nuf said. I'll make my own way!

So here I am my knees shaking as I approach my first business...a car wash. I saw the "help wanted" sign, so I went inside and applied for the job, in the brief conversation I tried my "spiel", he said no- but I could see he really had no place for a maching anyway-but it felt good to break the ice! Now I need to get going on my next stop-that's why I'm here looking for the postings for scripts- .

On the personal side I am divorced, have 3 grown children, and 3 grandbabies ! Wow- what fun they can be! It's escpecially nice to get them all wound up then I go home ! Ha! Paybacks to my kids ! Ok, that's enough for now. Glad to be here- drop a line or two to say hello!

Archived