Hi, Im new and from California

someone9394

Hi everybody!

My name is Derek and I just started bulk capsule vending about a month ago. It all started with a previous vendor who abandoned his two northwestern super 80 capsule machine + stand at my mom's hair salon for over a year. we called him numorous times to tell him to come refill the machine or to take it away but he never showed up, so one day we finally decided it bring it home and break the money out. Not knowing how to drill the lock out i broke the front and some other panels to get to the money with a hammer. After some thoughts that night i decided to go online and buy 2 toy tower capsule machines to make some money since i wouldnt have to pay commission putting it at my mom's shop. What i should have done was repair the 2 machines that i broke into and use those instead of spending another 200+ into buying the 2 new machines. Anyways that's how i got started into vending.

ps. I'm currently selling 49mm super bouncy balls and Animal Squisheez for 50 cents each. The 49mm balls are selling very good for 50 cents each but I'm not profiting a lot.. and the Animal Squisheezs are not selling very good. Any sugguestions on what i should do? All advices are appreciated.

Thank You!

Archived