Hello from Alabama

decaturjack

Hello,

My name is Jack and I have a medicine vending route in North Alabama. I purchased this route the first of the year from an elderly couple who had run it for a few years. The route itself has been in place for about 15-16 years it seems based on the dates of the machines. The machines are all Seaga brand machines and are located in plants and manufacturing facilities in my area. I currently have 25 machines located and am hoping to locate the other 8 that came with the route soon.

I'm working on putting a marketing plan together now to try and change the business model from purely vending based profit to a mix of service fees and vending profit.

I've been browsing here for a while and have learned alot. Many similarities between the different types of vending operations. Really looking for marketing and salesmanship information.

Thanks to all who host this website!

Jack

Hello,

My name is Jack and I have a medicine vending route in North Alabama. I purchased this route the first of the year from an elderly couple who had run it for a few years. The route itself has been in place for about 15-16 years it seems based on the dates of the machines. The machines are all Seaga brand machines and are located in plants and manufacturing facilities in my area. I currently have 25 machines located and am hoping to locate the other 8 that came with the route soon.

I'm working on putting a marketing plan together now to try and change the business model from purely vending based profit to a mix of service fees and vending profit.

I've been browsing here for a while and have learned alot. Many similarities between the different types of vending operations. Really looking for marketing and salesmanship information.

Thanks to all who host this website!

Jack

Welcome I have many locations through the decatur area.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Cool. Is that your big rack in the mall? That's the nicest setup I've seen. There are either 20 or 24 machines I can't remember. My kids talked me out of some money at that one which is rare. Lol.

Cool. Is that your big rack in the mall? That's the nicest setup I've seen. There are either 20 or 24 machines I can't remember. My kids talked me out of some money at that one which is rare. Lol.

No not in that mall.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived