Gumball Sizes.

G-man422

Speakin' of gumballs, there is a wheel you can buy to vend 2 gumballs for a quarter.  I have gotten feedback that you would use that wheel where there are alot of gumball machines at the location you are in.

Do you think just in general, vending 2 gumballs for a quarter would increase my business and monthly take?  I mean everywhere you look its 1 gumball for 25 cents.  They sure are cheap enough to vend 2 at a time right?

We have been doing 2fers for a while. A candy wheel, and a gum spring will vend 2 for 1.

Bet you also did not know, you can vend toys and gum by just using the candy wheel part, without the wheel housing, or gum springs. The things you learn by not having enough wheels to vend what you need to vend!

Kyle

I wanted to try a triple with 2 toys and gumballs in cramped location with a bunch of kids.  I was going to try the XYZ Easypro.  Are you saying I don't have to pay an extra $12 to get the 1" wheels?  I also want to give XYZ another shot, since I here good things about them, hopefully the easy pro is better than the vend pro.  I also ordered a case of 1080 count gum, I want to see if I can tell the difference from a few feet away.