Gumball Sizes.

G-man422

Is there really a difference between the .925'' and the 1'' gumballs?  I've noticed I can buy the 850ct. 1''  DB if I go to Sam's at about  $.021 per gumball,  or I can order them online and have them shipped to me for free for about $.019 per .925'' gumball.  It seems like the obvious choice is to have them shipped and not waste the gas, but do the smaller ones tend to jam machines, or get customer complaints?  All input is appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes, that is interesting.

850 1" Gumballs x .25 vend = $212.50

1080 .925" Gumballs  x .25 vend = $270.00

.925" Gumballs would make $57.50 more per box.

Has anyone used these? Even with the size difference, the gumballs wheels I have are adjustable.  I might have to try these out myself.

Brian

Yeah, I might just order some because they're cheaper and have a higher profit potential. (not to mention I don't have to go to Sam's to get them.)

If anyone has any experience or uses these please advise.  Thanks.

I could be wrong but I am almost positive that one of the "Big Guys" here runs these. I know I have heard them mention the 1080 GB's before. I want to say it was Smiley or someone along those lines.

I did a search here using 1080 as the string and it pulled up a few threads. Here are some highlights...

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=309&forum_id=1&highlight=1080

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=106&forum_id=1&highlight=1080

Judging by the other threads in the search, Antonio may have some input. It appears that he runs them as well.

Steve

I was about to post a similar question regarding the size.  being slightly under an inch will these run smooth in a 1" Beaver GB Wheel?  I have not measured to see if an advertised 1" ball is true to size or if they are also slightly undersized.  any info on this part of the issue?

I actually use the 1430 count with no problems. I have them right now in a Seaga double set up with plain M&M's on the other head and they are pulling almost the same. $10 for the gum and $13 for the M&M last time for a month soak. I also have them in a XYZ without a gumball wheel.

I was about to post a similar question regarding the size.  being slightly under an inch will these run smooth in a 1" Beaver GB Wheel?  I have not measured to see if an advertised 1" ball is true to size or if they are also slightly undersized.  any info on this part of the issue?

1†dia./25.4mm holes with silver springs

Use - Gumballs

3/4â€- 15 / 16†dia./19-24 mm

1400-1900 count

According to the Beaver Manual on this site. When you make ten post you will be able to download it. :) ( BMC_Master.pdf ) pg 39.

Grumpy

I actually use the 1430 count with no problems. I have them right now in a Seaga double set up with plain M&M's on the other head and they are pulling almost the same. $10 for the gum and $13 for the M&M last time for a month soak. I also have them in a XYZ without a gumball wheel.

"NO gumball wheel"  So can I get away with vending .925 gumballs with a candy wheel?

new2this I would say yes but it really depends on what machine you have. With a gumball wheel you can dial it in so the gumball just fits through the hole. With other machines you can adjust the candy wheel to fit one in most cases. Tell us what machine you have and maybe someone has tried it.

new2this I would say yes but it really depends on what machine you have. With a gumball wheel you can dial it in so the gumball just fits through the hole. With other machines you can adjust the candy wheel to fit one in most cases. Tell us what machine you have and maybe someone has tried it.

Hey Beer980,

I have SSF, V-Line, NW60 and a PO89

Thanks

Coop