1 spot keeps on Getting stuck quarters

JLM Vending

This is the 3rd time that my u turn had a stuck quarter. It has happened in the same spot every time even after I change the mech of course. Last time the lady said it was the adult getting skittles. This time it was a kid who couldn't get bouncy balks and he cried like a baby. Only happens at this one spot which is a Hawaiian BBQ called l and l. This is my only commission spot and ironically I eat there very often even much before vending, at one point everyday. And so not only I eat there and do commission at 25 percent but I have to keep buying new parts. It only happens there. Thoughts?

I'm not sure the exact cause, but if I were you I'd take that unit and swap it out for another U-Turn off your route. Because it's eaten quarters in more than one mech on multiple occasions, I'd blame it on the machine first, and failing that, something that is happening at the restaurant. Swapping the machines will at least narrow down the options for you.

I'm not sure the exact cause, but if I were you I'd take that unit and swap it out for another U-Turn off your route. Because it's eaten quarters in more than one mech on multiple occasions, I'd blame it on the machine first, and failing that, something that is happening at the restaurant. Swapping the machines will at least narrow down the options for you.

the first time it happened, the quarter was sticky, actualy it wasn't even a quarter, someone tried to cheat me.

Archived