Hi from Australia

Lisa

Hello all

I am new to vending and am just starting up small - have bought some (7) Vendmax Emperor Deluxes (used). They are already sited but are low volume. So my intentions are to move the two lowest performing machines each month....

Anyway, a little about me: I am from Australia and work part time in the Public Service (government sector). I have a gorgeous 3 yo who hubby and I run after all day, lol.

Cheers

Lisa

Hello all

I am new to vending and am just starting up small - have bought some (7) Vendmax Emperor Deluxes (used). They are already sited but are low volume. So my intentions are to move the two lowest performing machines each month....

Anyway, a little about me: I am from Australia and work part time in the Public Service (government sector). I have a gorgeous 3 yo who hubby and I run after all day, lol.

Cheers

Lisa

Welcome, we have had a number of Aussies join us over the last few years. Also have at least one member from New Zealand

Thanks for the welcome! I noticed there are mainly US operators on this forum....

Over here in Aust we hear a lot about the US economy being in a bad way, hope you are doing ok over there :) There isn't much consumer confidence over here in Australia, but I say recessions bring opportunity to those willing to seize the day

Hi Lisa

I have just joined this forum as well. I am from Cape Town, South Africa. I am planning on buying similiar machines to you. Out of interest what are you going to vend from the machines? How many machines to your want to have long term?

Hi Leeufontein

Thanks for your reply.

I am planning on vending m&ms and skittles to start out, I will check with the businesses that host the sites and see if they want me to change the selection (some are in staff tea rooms, others are in public spaces, in which case I will just monitor how they go first). I have 8 machines currently, and to be honest, I have not decided how many in future I would like to have. At this point I am simply learning to try and work out what are better sites and to monitor the current sites I have now.

Ultimately though I don't think I would have any more than 30 sites if it is just me as a sole operator, if I ended up with more I think I would need employees or contractors.

How is your start in vending going? Would like to hear how things go and any tips you pick up along the way.

Cheers

Lisa

Archived