Hi from Cape Town, South Africa

Hi there

I am hoping to start a new Candy Vending business in the couple of weeks. Is there a spreadsheet with formulas that someone is willing to share with me? I would like to ensure that I am able to account for all the expenses, determine my exact profitability and hopefully some idea of what stock I might neeed for a location in the future.

I would greatlly appreciate whatever help members can assist me with. Out of interest, what is the chartiy percentage of members's locations?

Thanking you in adance

Warm regards

Dave

Good to have you here. I believe something like that exists in the download section. If not, search the bulk section for "COGS" and some useful things should come up. Good luck on your vending endeavor!

Hi there

I am hoping to start a new Candy Vending business in the couple of weeks. Is there a spreadsheet with formulas that someone is willing to share with me? I would like to ensure that I am able to account for all the expenses, determine my exact profitability and hopefully some idea of what stock I might neeed for a location in the future.

I would greatlly appreciate whatever help members can assist me with. Out of interest, what is the chartiy percentage of members's locations?

Thanking you in adance

Warm regards

Dave

Hi and welcome to TVF. Not 100% sure but I think that you are the first member from S. Africa so that gives you a competitive edge over everyone else in your country. ;D .

Can't help you much with the bulk stuff but there are lots of good guys around here that will be happy to help.

Archived