New to Medical Vending

gdono1001

I was wondering if any of you seasoned vendors have any experience with medical vending, i.e. aspirin, condoms, alka-seltzer

I've been checking Fast-Aid.com

Their machines seem like the most reliable

Anyone have a brand of machine that they have had good experience with?

Nevermind I found the UVS machines, but I was looking for more of a higher capacity machine (UVS machines hold only 72 products)

Anyone have experience with Medi Kwik or Fast-Aid.com ?

Any other brands that haven't been mentioned yet?

• 1 month later...

What is your net monthly cashflow from one of your UVS machines?

They are not placed.  I want to stick w/ candy andc gumballs.

What will you do with your machines?  How many do you have and are you willing to sell them?

• 7 months later...

if you are looking to get into medical vending the only way to go is with a Protocol machine. these machines are produced by air-serve which is the company that has the air machines at the gas stations all over the country. if you ever go to the movies these are the machines you will see in AMC and Regal cinema's. it is important to remember that the machines will not be in an area people can see them and if they do not vend a product people will take their anger out on the machine because they are in a place where they can get away with it. i have learned the hard way, its worth the extra money on they machines. let me know if you have any other questions