Hi from Australia :)!

Czorrr

Welcome! I know there are some Australians around here somewhere, and I know there's information regarding the Vendmax machines. Try a few searches, and see what you can find- then ask any questions you may have! Good luck on your vending endeavor!

Welcome. We have a handful of Australian members. Here are a few off the top of my head...

Lisa

OzVendor

Kiwi

Michael

Jeremy

Str8rippin

rnwahlen

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Welcome. We have a handful of Australian members. Here are a few off the top of my head...

Lisa

OzVendor

Kiwi

Michael

Jeremy

Str8rippin

rnwahlen

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Welcome.

To be more specific Kiwi is from New Zealand.

Thanks guys :)

Already heard some bad news, but still waiting to be confirmed, apparently the vendmax machine will be getting banned in aus soon, due to health and hygiene matters, anyone heard of this?

Thanks guys :)

Already heard some bad news, but still waiting to be confirmed, apparently the vendmax machine will be getting banned in aus soon, due to health and hygiene matters, anyone heard of this?

Unusual for sure. I'm told the machine is made in Singapore, so I suppose there could be some quality issues. Is it just for the state of Victoria, or the whole country? I'd be curious to see what their reasoning for that would be.

Archived