Vending Software

kiwi

Just wanting to know if anyone is using inDEX Nutritional and Data Exchange Tool and iCart Touch Screen on any machines yet? There doesn't seem to be much information available on the usi the website but I do see they took out a silver medel in the ispot awards at the NAMA Oneshow. If anyone is using it or has any more information on how it compare's to other products on the market I would appreciate your feedback.

Just noticed that it was a gold award that they won in the Vending Machine category not a silver. The award was for their "Open Screen Platform" which i think is their index/icart software.

GOLD:

Crane Merchandising Systems » Merchant and BevMax Media Platform

Wittern Group » Open Screen Platform

SandenVendo America » Pouchlink Beverage Vending System

VendScreen » VendScreen Realize

Also noticed that VendScreen won an award in the same category along with a ton of other awards. Is VendScreen Realize the same thing as the icart touch screen as i noticed that VendScreen Realize was initally only available in Wittern Machines according to VendScreens website.

The Wittern iCart touch screen is the same basic hardware as VendScreen Realize ... But Realize adds a separate module to the iCart screen which provides the connectivity to the internet among other features. It is also a different operating system and software that runs on the same platform.

Realize has many features in additional the nutrition information. But from an operator's perspective, the biggest difference is the connectivity and the fact that with Realize all changes and updates can happen remotely (from your office) or even automatically without any user interaction (if it is sync'd with Easitrax or Streamware).

I have a USI in my showroom with the iCart. Using the inDex and uploading the information into the machine is what makes the iCart. Without using inDex the iCart is nothing more then a digital button panel.

Paresh, I've talked with Erich about the Realize and can't wait to get my hands on one to set up in my machine to see what it does. How is the progress?

Archived