Clean Sweep Crane

rxmark

smart industries

they made many different models under this name but they are pretty much all supported.

workhorse machines . i have one that is maybe 15yrs old in operation (knock on wood)

depends on models..

if it is a 2 yellow button version no joystick

that is usually a big choice conversion and is set at $.25 to $.50 cents per play

if it has a joystick and has a display

then it can be set up to take up to $1.00 - $2.00 again that depends on age.. a picture would help alot

DNA? ill answer that both ways

dollar bill acceptor? if there is a slot for a Dba then it can take 110v or 12 volt with adaptor stackerless type or if there is room a stacker type ( post picture)

most of the older ones were stackerless and its a simple 4 wire hookup for both types of bill acceptors

110v power.. ground... and then the two wires for the coin switch

http://www.twistedquarter.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51&products_id=1224

thats the stackeless. and is 12 volt if you dont have 12volt you will need to buy a power adaptor from anywhere that converts 110v to 12v 1-2 amps 2 amps is best or higher.

DNA 2 ?

the coin mechs are usually set to us quarters some are adjustable to tokens or anything else

a new coin mech is less than $22.00 i recommend imonex.. they are the best i have ever used no moving parts and very little jams they are the beaver of the coin mechs..

http://www.twistedquarter.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_25&products_id=904

bill

I have pictures just have to figure out how to post it

It does have a joystick and display and room for a dba.

What's used value in good working condition? He is asking 550 seems alot.

I have pictures just have to figure out how to post it

It does have a joystick and display and room for a dba.

What's used value in good working condition? He is asking 550 seems alot.

how big is it, 550 is fair

use tinypic.com to post the pictures. just upload them and copy the link that says "for forums / messageboard"

into your message body.

if it has a joystick and display it can be changed from .25 to at least $1.00 per play

other things to test... or look for is a prize sensor play it and win on purpose by dropping a prize see if it says winner

or registers the win

then you might be able to use this as a play till you win crane or not... depends on what your doing with it.

$550.00 varies by area in michigan thats about high as they could go without a working dollar bill acceptor and in great condition

i would pay that in michigan because we have for some reason a short supply of smaller cranes.... 31 is rare here everything here is 38-60 inch

or betson triples

$400.00 without a working DBA is a fair price

but honestly if it works, and is in good conditon.. and seems well cared for it can be worth $x50.00

everyday its not on location for you is a money loss, i have overpaid to only make the 500.00 in the first month..

the location that wants one outweighs any cost of the crane. even $2300.00 for a new one..

when your talking a ROI of less than 1-3 months cost is not reallty a issue

alot of bulk vending people are to say... afraid of taking a leap of faith... or just plain (cheap) i was a long time ago.

the longer you wait kicking curbs and looking for the big deal on a crane is just money lost to you.

you could use this crane for at least 3 years decide to upgrade to something new and sell it again for the same price you paid or close to it.

so its technically free... but it just ties up your money like a bank for a few years its just another asset.

bill

everyday its not on location for you is a money loss, i have overpaid to only make the 500.00 in the first month..

the location that wants one outweighs any cost of the crane. even $2300.00 for a new one..

when your talking a ROI of less than 1-3 months cost is not reallty a issue

alot of bulk vending people are to say... afraid of taking a leap of faith... or just plain (cheap) i was a long time ago.

the longer you wait kicking curbs and looking for the big deal on a crane is just money lost to you.

you could use this crane for at least 3 years decide to upgrade to something new and sell it again for the same price you paid or close to it.

so its technically free... but it just ties up your money like a bank for a few years its just another asset.

i agree 100%

Archived