Top Selling Toys

West Coast Vend LLC

gary:how do you know that the sales manager isn`t just trying to sell you items just to get rid of them.when i tried to place an order at A A THEY ONLY had half of what I wanted and were trying to talk me into what they had in stock.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio,

The person I deal with at A&A, I think, knows better than to talk me in to junk toys. I buy pretty big orders from them each month and I already told him that I will go someplace else if he gives me dead items. He has really been great so far plus I look around at other vendors as well as have my 3 children help me decide what they would buy if it was them. The clerks at A&A don't get commission from what they sell according to my guy so why push poor sellers. We talk just about every other day.

Gary

the care bears are selling well in my pizza shop.yesterday I sold about 9-10 of them on the first day,@.75 cents each.granted 5 of them were bought by the help but hey a sale is a sale.

also can the y be changed for a p on the title of this topic?

• 2 weeks later...

I have about 12 2" capsule machines where I have used this sticky mix with the Splat Tomatoes . This is hands down my best seller (adults too). They run about 34.50 a case and I'm going to .75 on them soon. I have been surprised that across the board whatever I try hasn't beat it.

http://www.2flatline.com/content/products/250st_large.jpg

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the difference in size and shape of a mini capsule that vends 25 cent toys?

Is it different than a 1.1 capsule that can vend a 25 cent capsule? 

I think that the mini caps might be the round ones and the 1.1 are acorn style.both are usualy 25 cent vends

My best selling 2" is the Dentures by Dwayne/Hillbilly Teeth, I cant keep them in my racks, only two but both are chinese buffets and 2 of my top 10% of locations.  I will be putting out my third rack today, with more teeth on them!

The only other product I have used so far is a 50c vend mystery mix of licensed and unlicensed stuff, and that has sold ok, but nothing spectacular yet.  If they dont do better over the next cycle I will try some Family Guy or other lisenced toys in the other 50c slot.  I am also considering 75c/1.00 vends for when I start putting out 7-ways next year.

View my top sellers below this post. The Jelly Flingers (My Picture to the left) flys out of the machines. SPIKE does good. You can't fail with any below (Puppy Palz are questionable)

Dewane Dentures are the worst things I have ever tired. I ordered 500 (2 cases) and have not been able to sell any at all (They were in 4 machines). I have 4 displays, and over 300 caps left. I put glo crosses in all the spots these were in, sold out in 2 weeks.

If you want a good seller, try the below products.

Kyle

YMMV

guys why is not one of you mention good 2" stickey mix.

i use the 2" mix from blue bar and with a good mix and good dispaly card noting does better on a regular basis....noting. i will post a picture of this mix later when i get to my office.

as far as care bares i cannot give them away in my locations.

Dewane Dentures are s soild "b" in my route

bendable buddy's solid "b"

family guys and all the other lisenced toys from AA you can keep they are a waist of time (sorry AA)

as far as im concern the lisenced items ( IN 2" CAP)  that sell good are winnie the poo and pokeman both from tommy a $1.00 vend

and that is all i have to say about that.

Simon

Simon

• 2 months later...

has anyone tried the splaterz critterz yet?I ordered some along with a case of empty caps.

from now on this is how I will test toys,buy 100-200 cap them myself and see how they go.

to help recoup costs I am going to sell minimals in a 2 inch cap for 50 cents.they are 5.20 cents each plus shipping.a and a gave me this idea,they said thats what some others are doing.

• 4 weeks later...