Double Head Question

marzvending

im confused im trying to buy a package of Double Head Machines but in the dispenser selection it says

Select:

1/2 Bulk Candy - 1/2 Gumball

All Bulk Candy

All Gumballs

Which one Is the BEST to go with???

also with colors are better? red yellow black? gold or chrome trim? base: black or chrome??

If I would have found this forum before I bought my Vendstars I would have bought single gumballs or doubles 1 gumball 1 candy. to get started. I have one or two spots I have now that will probably get either a single gumball or a double Candy and gumball on my next go round. I plan on having them ready in the car anyway and then see what happens when they replace the vendstar If I have any available when I run my route again next month. Eagle or Oak are around 50.00-60.00 a Head and 30.00-50.00 a stand plus shipping.

where are you buying them??? you should call real manufacturers and sellers of good machines..Like Oak, Northwestern or A&A...actually shouldn't buy from anybody but them as the rest are not as good or junk and there is no savings by buying the lesser quality machines..

I personally would buy one gum ball and other 1.1 cap wheel...forget the candy

just my oppinion

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

where are you buying them??? you should call real manufacturers and sellers of good machines..Like Oak, Northwestern or A&A...actually shouldn't buy from anybody but them as the rest are not as good or junk and there is no savings by buying the lesser quality machines..

I personally would buy one gum ball and other 1.1 cap wheel...forget the candy

just my oppinion

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

im buying them from gumball machine factory.com there LYPC

http://www.gumballmachinefactory.com/product/1003.html

There's more money in toys. If it's a "vending package" odds are good it's not a great deal.

moneys kinda no option i just wanted to buy a package that would work...what kinda package would you get Performa?? do you have a specific website or package i can look at or buy...ps when i said moneys no option well i have a limit i guess you can say...lol...but im willing to check out a package and give it some thought...thanks

http://www.gumballma...oduct/1003.html

http://www.gumballma...oduct/1003.html

Not to rain on your parade, but Gumball-Machine-Warehouse is a reseller that is significantly more expensive than other sources. If you are bent on getting new machines, give Oak or A&A Global a call, they'll set you up with better equipment that will last you a very long time for a comparable price. All their machines have interchangeable wheels, lending you flexibility down the road.

Not to rain on your parade, but Gumball-Machine-Warehouse is a reseller that is significantly more expensive than other sources. If you are bent on getting new machines, give Oak or A&A Global a call, they'll set you up with better equipment that will last you a very long time for a comparable price. All their machines have interchangeable wheels, lending you flexibility down the road.

thats fine perfoma you guys been doing this longer than i have...the oak and a&a amchines are they also toy machines??

Eagle, Oak, AA, and Northwestern all can vend candy gum or toys just depends on the wheels inside them. If anything order them Gumnball and candy and pick up a couple extra wheels of each so you can adjust as need be.

Toys will give you a higher profit margin but you still have to find spots for them.

If you go to the Download section there are some price-lists for Oak and Eagle and AA Not sure about NW though

LYPC will not vend 1.1 toys ,,at least not the ones i had years ago..It wasn't a wheel issue but a chute issue..the chute where the gum ball or toy fell down to the customer was bent too tight so the 1.1 standard acorn cap in the industry wouldn't vend correctly and I had a lot of service calls..

Not to mention the bodys and a lot of parts of the machine where plastic so they only have a lifespan of a few years before they break...

I bought my machines direct from LYPC or Lucky Yuppy Puppy Company as it think it was called then for $29 each.. They where cheaper than NW or Oak at the time by a few dollars so i wanted to save those few dollars.. The first machine that went out of order for a few days negated the saving.

I did have a lot of there pipe stands , carousel i think was the name stamped on them and they where great except for rust rings on floors in places that get wet.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

LYPC will not vend 1.1 toys ,,at least not the ones i had years ago..It wasn't a wheel issue but a chute issue..the chute where the gum ball or toy fell down to the customer was bent too tight so the 1.1 standard acorn cap in the industry wouldn't vend correctly and I had a lot of service calls..

Not to mention the bodys and a lot of parts of the machine where plastic so they only have a lifespan of a few years before they break...

I bought my machines direct from LYPC or Lucky Yuppy Puppy Company as it think it was called then for $29 each.. They where cheaper than NW or Oak at the time by a few dollars so i wanted to save those few dollars.. The first machine that went out of order for a few days negated the saving.

I did have a lot of there pipe stands , carousel i think was the name stamped on them and they where great except for rust rings on floors in places that get wet.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

have you heard of Dual-head V-Line candy machines? some guys selling 23 machines for 1700 thats about 73 bucks a machine?:huh: with candy and a Mobile servicing caddy

have you heard of Dual-head V-Line candy machines? some guys selling 23 machines for 1700 thats about 73 bucks a machine? :huh: with candy and a Mobile servicing caddy

The big thing in buying machines don't get in a hurry. I have a local guy close to me that has a ton of NW 60's set up as doubles he is selling for 75 a pair

The mashines alone are 70 bucks add the double plate and stand your up around 200 bucks. Most are NIB even. I am thinking of buying a couple of more from him this weekend.

The big thing in buying machines don't get in a hurry. I have a local guy close to me that has a ton of NW 60's set up as doubles he is selling for 75 a pair

The mashines alone are 70 bucks add the double plate and stand your up around 200 bucks. Most are NIB even. I am thinking of buying a couple of more from him this weekend.

the thing is where i live not too many people have good deals with vending machines..heck i have to look in Craigslist in the Houston San Antonio and Dallas ads and there's always good deals on machines i would have to drive at least 5 plus hours to get to Houston, i see people selling routes and stuff. where im from either not too many people are vending or there keeping there routes..i understand i wouldn't want to rush into anything its just i cant seem to find any good deals where im from... that's why when i see a deal i think is good i'll ask TVF then i make my decision..lol..and that's another reason why i want to buy new.. like i told performa money kinda isn't a big deal i just want the right stuff and right setups that's all... i get a lot of mixed answers..the reason why i was going to buy 10 LYPC machines from gumball machine factory, is because on the MEGA THREAD under the LYPC review there's a lot of good reviews on this machine now when i asked the question should i buy its like the machines kinda aren't that good? which is confusing to me...

I would call eagle http://www.eagleemc.com/ this is there website. You could also call oak http://www.oakmfg.com/ NW you could call northwestern or order them from Sam;s club and pick them up there If you have one fairly close to you. I know the eagle 747 start at 47 and the price goes up from there so you could have a double how you want it American made. Pipe stand and double plate for around 150.00. I can attest to there quick delivery on parts needed. I ordered some parts and got them 3 days later. I was impressed with how quick of service they had.

The LYPC if you found a stash used close by for cheep then hey no problem but if your buying new go with something better for the same amount of money. If you plan in doing this long term it is worth buying the better equipment.

Good luck in your adventures in vending. I know mine are just starting. I have enjoyed it greatly so far.

There are price lists in the download section for Oak eagle and AA Not sure about Northwestern.

Archived